Spelt Waffles – A recipe you can make just as fast as you can eat them! The sparkling spring water gives it a soft, delicate texture that resembles close to the traditional homemade waffle. It requires minimal ingredients, yet, does not depreciate the taste. The best part is it’s vegan friendly and electric!
- 1 1/4 cup sprouted spelt flour
- 1 cup sparkling spring water
- 1/4 cup Agave
- Dash or two of sea salt
- 1 tbsp aquafaba (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine ingredients and mix well.
- Heat waffle iron on medium-high heat, lightly grease with grape seed oil.
- Allow waffles to cook until easily peels off waffle iron. *may take an additional minute or two*
- Serve with agave and/or date syrup.
Tastes great with an addition of your favorite fruit.
- Serving size: 4 waffles
If you make this recipe, I would love to know how it turned out for you. Tag me on IG @bthyself or comment here!