It’s been a good while since I’ve last posted here on the site. I’ve been working on a lot of projects up till now to ensure continued growth within my journey. My deepest apologies in my absence! To make it up to you, I have created a fulfilling dish for you to try out, all in accordance to Dr. Sebi’s Nutritional Guide.
Here’s what you will need to create this tasteful dish:
- 1 TBSP avocado oil
- Half onion (chopped)
- 1 TBSP shallots (finely diced)
- 1-2 cups butternut squash (diced)
- 1 Zucchini (diced)
- 10 Roma Tomatoes (peeled)
- It’s recommended to cut x marks at the bottom of your tomatoes and briefly boil to get them to peel easily
- 1 cup chickpeas (cooked)
- 3-4 Branches Mustard Greens or Kale (diced)
- 2 cups Homemade Vegetable stock
- 1 tsp died basil
- 1/2 tsp fresh thyme
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Cayenne Pasta to taste
- Kamut Spiral Pasta Noodle (your choice of pasta noodle is fine)
- Heat a large pot over medium-high heat and add oil, onions, and butternut squash. Cook until onions become translucent.
- Add shallots and fry until soft, then add zucchini and basil.
- Add Roma tomatoes and their juice. Use spoon to break into smaller pieces.
- Add cooked chickpeas, vegetable stock, mustard greens/kale, thyme, sea salt and cayenne pepper. Bring to boil, then reduce to medium-low simmer for 15 minutes.
- Cook pasta noodle separately, strain, then add in to complete dish.
I Hope you enjoy this recipe!